Hi Friends! Today I will show you how to make a lovely thank you card using the new Year of the Ram stamps from Art Neko. I will share a few techniques including watercoloring, embossing and tips on using new unmounted stamps. So, grab a cuppa and spend 15 minutes in the craft room with me while we make a card!
All you have to do for a chance to win the stamps I used is leave a comment on this blog post. This giveaway is open to everyone in the world!
- Ram and Heartfelt Thanks stamp from Art Neko
- Embossing folder
- Patterned paper (So Sophie/My Minds Eye)
- Die (Darice)
- Cardstock (110# Recollections from Micheals)
- Floral gems
- Watercolors and brush
- Hot pressed Watercolor Paper (Fabriano Studio #90)
- Waterproof black ink (Ranger Archival)
- Alcohol Markers
Follow along with the video for full instructions! Many of you have told…
View original post 47 more words